Announcing Event: Home Remedies Series II
Couple of weeks ago, A2Zvegetariancuisine organized the Home Remedies Event and needless to say, it was a huge success. Because of the feedback we got for the event, the event will be hosted as a series from now on. I will be hosting the event for March 2010.
Instead of spending minutes on the mobile trying to call near and dear ones and asking for a simple home remedy, turn to this post and you can save time and stop worrying. I suggested a simple remedy for sinus and I have had so many people writing back to say that it worked and offered them relief.
Not many people, including youngsters know the simple remedies that are effective and can save you a trip to the doctor. If you know some remedy that you think has worked for you and you would like to share the same, please do so by writing about it on your blog and linking it to this post and to A2Zvegetariancuisine
You are new to the Home remedies event and wondering where to start? Here are a few ideas:
Beauty: Dry skin, Oily Skin, dandruff, tips for hair growth, and dark circles around the eyes.
Stomach: Digestive Issues, Heartburn.
Common Issues: Cold, Sinus, Headaches.
Pregnancy: Any remedies for nursing mother’s or pregnant women or similar subjects.
But we have some rules to follow, like any other event:
1) This is a vegetarian blog so ingredients used should be strictly vegetarian, no eggs allowed please, however dairy is exempted.
2) Please send only remedies which you have tried & tested in your home and worked for you.
3) If you have used any special spice/s for the remedies please take a photo along with the final product as lot of people might not be familiar by the name, also discuss why & when to use/consume, ALSO whether it is prepared fresh/ can be kept after preparing for later consumption.
4) Link your post to the event and the use of logo is COMPULSORY. link given below.
5) When you send the entry please mark for which ailment this remedy is.
6) Old entries are accepted, provided you repost them, and link back to this event.
7) We are looking for remedies which we drink or apply orally, so no chicken soup for the soul please 😉
(please do not send the usual rasams also)
8) There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, so send as many you want. But each entry has to be linked to the event announcement(this post) and also to Sadhana and Muskaan’s. Once that is done, send me an email at email@example.com with the name, link to your blog post(url), recipe and a photo of the remedy suggested.
9) Non bloggers can also participate in this event, just email me with picture, recipe & name of the remedy and your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) For ideas check out here for some of the home remedies we have posted from Series I.
11) The event starts today and ends on March 31, 2010. Round up will be posted in a week.
12) Any questions please leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
the attachments to this post: