Back to Blogging with an Event- The Vegetable Marathon
Yup! After a long break I am back to blogging. Thanks to all my friends who kept in touch through emails/comments. Apologies in advance if I haven’t replied to your emails as I was traveling.
Here are the Rules to participate in this event:
1) Prepare any dish with vegetable-Drumstick as the main ingredient. It can be either Vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
2) You can send as many recipes as you want.
3) I will accept the old entries, if they are updated and reposted with the logo and linked back to Vegetable Marathon event( that is – to this announcement and also to anita’s kitchen)
5) Using the logo is a must. Any recipe without the logo will not be included in the round up.
6) This event runs from today(July 10) to August 10, 2010.
7) Round up will be posted within a week, atleast by mid august.
Here is how you can send your entry:
Once you have posted a recipe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with these details:
Name of the recipe:
Category of the recipe:
Non bloggers can also participate in this event. Just send me the details of the recipe, with or without a photo of the recipe to email@example.com and you entries will be included in the round up.
This event runs from today, July 10th, till August 10th.
Any questions, please leave a comment or send me an email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
the attachments to this post: