Announcing event- Healthy Finger food for babies!
There are a lot of events and giveaways going on in blogs, but this one is quite unique. It is all about cooking for your very special critique at home- your precious baby Right from starting solids to cooking lentils to satisfying your picky eater with tempting finger foods, Nithu has started an event in her blog called as Healthy food for Healthy Babies. It is my turn to guest host this event for this Month and I am glad that Nithu gave me the opportunity to host this lovely event. I am sure this event is going to be useful for new moms as well as moms looking for new ideas to cook for their kids.
Straight to the rules then- as it explains most of what is required from you all for this event.
Post any vegetarian finger food that you feel suitable for babies between 10 months to 12 months of age.
Give link to this announcement and this announcement and Nithu’s event announcement
page(Adding logo is important).
Once all of that is done:
Step 4. Send your entries to email@example.com with the subject
line as ‘Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Finger Food (10-12 Months)
with these details.
Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe URL :
Picture of your recipe :
Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their recipes. Send recipe in full
with the picture with the same subject line as above.
Person who sends highest number of entries will be declared as the
Winner of the Month. A winner badge will be awarded by Nithu which you can
proudly post in your blog:-)
I’l acknowledge your entries within 3 days else do leave a comment in this
announcement.(I have a toddler too and I will respond ASAP once I finish running after him all day :D)
The event is from March 10- April 10, 2012.
Any questions about the event please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The logo for the event is :
Just a reminder before you start cooking for the lil ones
There are few important things that we should be keep in mind while we prepare food for babies.
1. Please wash hands before preparing baby food.
2. Wash fruits and vegetables before cooking.
3. Wash blender jar in clean water before blending anything for your little
4. Do not over cook or under cook.
5. Please avoid additives like sugar, salt & fat. If you still want to use it,
keep them in minimum.
6. Most important thing is to consult your pediatrician regarding the food that may
pose allergic risks to your baby.
7. Please don’t use honey till your little one is one year old. Honey may
cause rare form of food poisoning in babies.
8. Avoid nuts in baby food preparation as they may pose allergy.
9. Use separate vessels and a small pressure cooker to prepare baby food.
the attachments to this post: