Cooking with Love for Sister event
Saraswathi started the event cooking with love and when she said she was looking for someone to guest host the event- cooking with love for sister(s), I just thought of the wonderful years my sister and I had growing up and I offered to guest host the event for August.
I am sure growing up with siblings we all have beautiful memories- the fights(!!) we had, the support we shared during troubled times, the laughs, the pranks- am I correct? And for me when I visit a place or cook something it reminds me of the person in our family who likes it the most. And since my sister taught me cooking, whether it was a disaster or a success, she has no other choice but to hear my story every time. I am sure you all have someone similar like that in your life, someone who you can lean on, either a brother or sister or grandma or grandpa and if you have a sister, tell us what you would like to cook for her. That is the theme of this event. If you want to share any incidents or stories or memories attached to the recipe, share it, that would make it a great entry
Here are the rules:
1. Post any vegetarian recipe from starter to desserts between August 4 to August 31. I will only accept vegetarian entries for this event.
2. Non-bloggers too can participate in this event, send in your recipe by email to me with a photograph at email@example.com.
3. Archived entries are accepted only if you repost with this event announcement and Sara’s Event Annoucement. Multiple entries are accepted.
4. Use of logo is mandatory as it promotes the event.
5. Entries must Include link back event to Sara’s Corner.
6. Once you have posted your entry, send me the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image no larger than 300 pixels as attachment.
Looking forward for your entries.
the attachments to this post: